Metallized Polypropylene High Voltage Capacitors
Construction: MPM capacitors are constructed in series style with metallized polypropylene film dielectric, copper clad tin plated leads and epoxy resin coating.
- Non-Inductive construction
- Self- Healing property
- Low Dissipation Factor and high Insulation Resistance
- Suitable for High Voltage, high pulse and other general-purpose applications.
- Operating temperature : -40ºC to + 85 ºC
- Rated Voltage, Vr : 1000V DC, 1600V DC, 2000V DC
- Test Voltage: 1.6 x Vr for 2 seconds.
- I.R. at 100V: > 1, 00,000 M
- Dissipation Factor: < 0.0005 at 1 KHz.
Factory : Plot No. 2-G, Block No. 89, Tarihal Industrial Area, Hubli, Karnataka, 580026, India