Adjustable Wire Wound Resistors
Wire Wound Resistors Custom Built in adjustable style with presettable bands.
Copper Nickel alloy for low and medium values
Nickel Chromium alloy for high values
Coating Glossy varnish, Class F, grey colour
- Leads - Radial,Copper Wires,Solder Plated.
- Construction - Tubular With central hole stud insert moulded plastic end caps
- Markings - El-Ci-Ar logo, Resistance value, tolerance, attage
- Resistor Tolerance - 10% (K), 5% (J)
- Breakdown Voltage >= 500V (b/w leads & body)
- Temperature Coefficient - Better than + 150 ppm / deg. C.
- Temperature Severity from - 40oC to + 200oC
- Endurance - Change in value < 3% after 1000 hours at 70C, full load
- Humidity - Change in value < 1.5% after 1000 hours at 40C, 90-95% RH
- Applications where online slecetion of resistance value is required
- As Voltage Dividers
- As Multi-Tap Resistors
119, 1 st Floor, T. V. Industrial Estate, Plot No. 248/A, S. K. Ahire Marg, Worli,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400030, India